- Terms of sale are Cash, Interact, Money Order, Certified Cheque, Company Cheque, Visa, and Mastercard. Personal Cheques and Third Party Cheques will not be accepted.
- A $35.00 Service Charge will be levied on all returned Cheques. (For Credit Terms a Dealer must complete a Credit Application).
- No Merchandise can be returned without a pre-approved RMA#. The individual manufacturers warrant all Goods. At Pro-Data's discretion we will attempt to expedite repairs and exchanges, however, final responsibility for warranted goods remains with the manufacturer.
- No cash, Interac or credit card refunds will be issued. All Credits will be issued to the Dealer's Account.
- Only items in new condition with the original packaging, all manuals and accessories will be considered for Credit. Returns within 30 days of Invoice Date are subject to a 25% Restocking Charge. The amount of credit applied to the dealers account will be the lesser of original price or current market price, less restocking charges.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. PST/GST are extra, where applicable.
- At Pro-Data's Discretion, orders under $50.00 are subject to a $5.00 Handling Charge.
- All orders shipped uninsured FOB Pro-Data Inc. Shortages or Discrepancies must be claimed within 48hrs by contacting Pro-Data Customer Service. Loss or Damage is at Purchaser's risk unless insurance is requested by the purchaser.
- Title of goods remains with Pro-Data Inc. until payment in full has been received.
- Pro-Data Inc. will not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of any products purchased from Pro-Data Inc. whether expressed or implied.
- In the event of default or non-payment, the purchaser agrees to pay a 2% per month interest charge. The purchaser also agrees to pay all costs incurred in collections including but not limited to reasonable Attorneys fees, cost of collections, and court costs.
- After 30 days of Invoice Date, products purchased are subject to Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy. If requested by client, Pro-Data will make “best attempts” to pursue Manufacturer’s Warranty on behalf of client provided client agrees and pays initial $25 non-refundable processing charge. Further charges may apply based upon the particular product and/or vendor.
- Product purchased from Pro-Data that includes items described on invoice such as; “Final Sale”, “Special Order”, “No Returns” cannot be returned for credit regardless of invoice date.
- If a Product fails (i.e. does not properly function, hereinafter “DOA Product”) and is returned to Pro-Data within fifteen (15) days of the Pro-Data invoice date, Pro-Data will replace the DOA Product subject to a) the Product’s availability and b) the Client obtaining a valid RMA number. In some instances the Manufacturer may not allow DOA returns and client will be given the appropriate contact information by Pro-Data Customer Service.
- ADS (Advance Disposal Surcharge) fees will be added automatically to all orders where applicable.
- Pricing / Availability subject to change without notice.
- Prices may be subject to additional shipping and/or handling charges. Non-local inventory is subject to handling charges as follows:
- 0 - 5 lbs, $5
- 6 - 10 lb, $10
- 11 - 15 lbs, $15 (ie. 17"/19" LCD's, Notebooks)
- 16 - 20 lbs, $20 (ie. 20"+ LCD's)
- 21 - 25 lbs, $25 (ie. Desktops)
- Over 25 lbs, by quotation only.
Last Updated on Friday, November 19 2010 - 03:52 PM